… fortunately the sweet tree has nominated me for the Liebster Award. The problem is that, as always happens with internet chains, they have a very short life with me. I’m the best chain breaker in the western hemisphere, most of all due to the fact that I follow very little blogs, and those RA have been already nominated. I am also, as you have noticed, very inconstant regarding online activities. I am unable to find a balance between the obsessive including the inability to switch-off even when I sleep to the “What? Twitter? WordPress?Tumblr? please don’t”.
Tree’s nomination is a very good excuse to try to come back online. Therefore here there are my answers to her questions. Thank you very much again tree for thinking on me.
1. Richard Armitage Beard, Stubble, Freshly Shaven? (Important question from Obscura 😉 )
2. Favorite premiere outfit with description or photo:
I have a problem here, as I am not very fond of fashion. Thanks to his presence in several red carpets throughout the world in the last months I have been able to realise also that I don’t like this season male fashion. Not at all. We have to consider also that, as Mother Nature has been so generous with Mr. Armitage, he is gorgeous even with Proctor’s prision pyjamas.
But as I have been asked a question here it is my answer: the one in Peter Jackson’s walk of fame ceremony. This pic also makes me laugh because of the johnstrandian expression in his face. Priceless.
3. How long have you been a fan of Richard Armitage?
A year. I’m practically a baby.
4. Would you consider yourself a serious, middle of the road or casual fan?
Middle or neither fish nor flesh.
5. Favorite Richard Armitage photo shoot:
(no additional comment needed)
6. Lucas North or John Porter?
John Porter. The reason? This scene
7. Favorite RA fantasy vacation:
I’m not quite sure if I have understood the question. For instance a RA-Thorin drinking Piña Colada under a palm near the beach enjoying a holiday in a luxury resort paid with Erebor’s gold because at the end of BOFA Thorin did not die?
8. A kindness you’ve done/received from a fellow fan: (Great question from Jollytr)
Just one? I have been so lucky this year. I have received many well-wishers kindnesses but I have to mention the first unexpected one. The Crucible poster.
9. Favorite (in character, any character) screen shot:
No comments needed even in this case
10. Role you would love to see Richard play:
I have written it sooooo many times that I guess that I am boring: Ulysses. He has the perfect age and looks to portray Ulysses on his return to Ithaca.
11. Favorite male and female co-star:
I have not understood if we are talking about fantasy casting or real projects but I assume we are talking about reality. As far as male co-star Brendan Coyle’s Nicholas Higgins in North and South.
Tree deserved a better post for her kindness, but this is the best I can for the time being. Thanks once more!!!!